• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [7SF] Invitation to Yamataian Commercial Entities

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
fetch.php

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

Hotaru Star Fortress.

To: Interested Commercial Entities

Currently seeking commercial outlets to occupy spaces on Hotaru Star Fortress to service off-duty personnel during deployments. Restaurants, bars, shops and other outlets are welcome.

Personnel working in establishments must be processed and given the correct clearances.

Interested parties reply.

Reference:

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... ourse_mall

Signed,
Yamada Ayano, Chujo
Commander of Hotaru Star Fortress, 7th Standard Fleet

TO: Yamada Ayano, Chujo
FROM Commodore Yuki Toshiro

Hello, you may recall me from the Great Lighthouse salvage of NMX and SAoY properties. I happen to have a few items for sale here and there which may be of use, enough to justify a small store in your area. Please let me know if my items are things you may be interested in having sold in your facilities.

Particularly of note is the YB-28A Triple-Power Magazine for the NSP, a third party item produced with the consent of KFY. It has three times the energy of a BR-28, and is compatible with any NSP that uses that battery design from the Type 28 NSP onward. While available for sale alone, the battery, charger, and a rail mount for a scope combined cost less than three BR-28 magazines. It can also use a power jack to power external devices like communicators.

Another item for sale is actually an inflatable wall panel known as a Stick-A-Wall, which is useful for compartmentalizing temporary facilities and cubicles, as well as easily making separators within Standard Starship Cargo Containers. This particular item is also licensed to Origin for sale, but I also retain the rights to sell and distribute it.

I even have a ship class which I produce, the Packrat-class Light Cargo Ship. It's geared toward the transport of a family or small crew, as well as transporting cargo and even salvaging. It has grapplers like those on the Yggdrasill which salvaged at the great Lighthouse, modest weaponry for self defense, the ability to eject its cargo section to allow personnel to escape safely from pirate attack, and shielding. Rather than having a full dealership, I might keep one in the store to show off and take orders for them.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro
SRSS-000 SRSS Yggdrasill
Yggdrasill Salvage and Mining Fleet

fetch.php

STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI
SEVENTH STANDARD FLEET

Hotaru Star Fortress.

To: Commodore Yuki Toshiro

I have reviewed your response to my communications. I am very interested in speaking with you further in regards to opening an outlet.

So I can begin the process of assembling an offer package for your review:

1. How much space would an adequate outlet require? (Rent prices are currently being set, but givenyour history with the fleet I am willing to negotiate.)

2. How many employees would you be staffing the outlet with?

3. We are in the process of converting one of our bays for commercial utilization, will you be interested in space there as well?

If you wish, you are welcome to come to Hotaru -- at your own risk, to review the facilities and negotiate for space. In warning the timeframe for this visit will have to commence in accordance with any operations being conducted by the fleet.

Signed,
Yamada Ayano, Chujo

To: Yamada Ayano, Chujo, 7SF

Greetings,

On behalf of the Scientific Studies Service would like to offer to establish a Satellite Campus for use of the personnel stationed and living there. The campus would be available for use for all residents upon the station.

Active duty may take courses at no cost per our charter.

We offer three different size facilities depending on your requirements.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Saiki Kouan, Chuji SSS

In response to your questions:

1. It needn't be massive, but should be sufficient for showing a full-size Packrat-class vessel and having some shelving and other such wares. Perhaps a standard storefront size.

2. The number of employees would be low, from zero to five -- I may utilize an artificial intelligence to manage things, or hire on a small staff.

3. I am interested in room in one of the bays, not only for the number of Packrats to be stored there, but the ability to deploy them once sold or for 'test drives'.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro
SRSS-000 SRSS Yggdrasill

To: Saiki Kouan, Chuji SSS

The offer is something I definately approve of. We can proceed with the setup for a Satellite Campus of the Medium size. Room will be allocated on C4 of the Concourse Mall for this.

The Seveth Standard Fleet is appreciative of he SSS for offering it's services. The educational oppertunities will assist in improving he quality of our soldier's lives.

Signed,
Yamada Ayano, Chujo

To: Commodore Yuki Toshiro

1. We have a standard store front location available on C1.

2. I would prefer if you had an actual staff of at least three. I would rather not have another automated location. It helps with morale to have those within the fleet face real people when they go into these establishments.

3. Space is being set aside for commercial use in Production Bay Five that should satisfy your needs.

Signed,
Yamada Ayano, Chujo

To Yamada Ayano, Chujo

We will commence shipping personnel and equipment to Hotaru Star Fortress.

With the donation of Campus space you have indicated, the campus should be operational in 30 days. Our staff will of course require living quarter space, at the standard rates which the SSS will pay.

We look forward to working with your people.

Sincerely,
Saiki Kouan, Chuji SSS

In response to your questions:

Thank you. I will purchase the C1 storefront and the storage space, and have personnel sent to that location. I hope that this is the beginning of a good business relationship.

Commodore Yuki Toshiro
SRSS-000 SRSS Yggdrasill

RPG-D RPGfix
Back