• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

A God-Awful Small Affair

Moon Doll's Twin

Inactive Member
Seki and I probably wont be on for a few days. A few days could mean anywhere from a one to twenty days, depending. Our computer is trashed, and Chiyuri's laptop - which we have been using these past couple days, is returning North tonight.

I'll see if Ari's hosts have a computer I can use, but from what I heard, it doesn't seem likely.

Just cross your fingers and hope we get back on soon.

Jesus. I've never heard of someone with more computer trouble. Can't you go to the market and buy all the chips and stuff you need? Maybe just use Ari to distract a salesman while you steal one? I mean, shit.

May I be the first to say:

NNOOOOOO.

Well, good luck in returning to our hallowed shores, I shall do my best in the mean-time to stop Elysia exploding from around me/us.

Still no good, lads. Sorry.

We have a new computer to be shipped, but not sure when we'll be back online regularly.

Probably would have been sooner, but I had to drag Ari and Seki to the Figure Skating World Championships. Yeah. MAO WAS ROBBED DAMMIT! ROBBEDEDEDEDED!

Miki Ando is technically very proficient, but she just lacks the... grace... and flair for performance... that makes a great figure skater.

-.- Good luck on getting your new computer... :x Snail mail is terrible... :x

Anyways, hope to see you around more once you get it! ^^

A news update which I missed!? Crazy computer!

It's good to hear that you and Sekiko will be coming back Orion. The Sorella has been archived, but I'm sure that upon your return Wes will be kind enough to raise it from the depths.

And ... I know nothing of Skating.

Orion was waving a giant trilingual marriage proposal to Asada Mao during her free-skate. Ari looked really uncomfortable.

I thought it was hilarious.

In the case of Asada v. Ando, though, I agree that Ando probably didnt deserve gold. She was given much higher GOE scores than she deserved in both her short program and free skate. Of course we all thought Yu-na Kim would be on top of it all, before she went tumbling down - twice - in her free skate.

*pounce on Sen* You're back! Good. Maybe you can go catch up on the Miharu and make up a post sometime?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back