• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

A Hearty Hello and Good Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLordSuttington

Inactive Member
Hi all,

Just found this place via the magic of TV Tropes, and I must say, I am rather impressed!

I'm a massive fan of both military sci-fi and space opera style sci-fi (along with large swathes of nerd pop culture in general), and i've been looking for an online roleplay outlet for a wee while, and I daresay i've found it...

I'm working through various bits of the wiki at present, so I may be prodding one or more of you for further information before I actually take the plunge and create someone.

I look forward to RP'ing with you all,
LordSuttington

Hello there! Welcome to Star Army!

Feel free to ask all you want and myself and others will be more than happy to answer! Defiantly do join in, This is a blast of a community :) Do also pop onto the IRC, there are always friendly people on!

Welcome to SARP.

I am Nashoba one of the Site Admins, and Game Master for two plots. As Gunsight said, we are here to answer your questions. We also are available to help you get a character created and into a plot as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back