• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

A little bit of history fleshing could be fun...

Lamb

Ovine Member
Inactive Member
I was curious to see if anybody was interested in joining me for a little flashback action in the style of SP or JP. Either is acceptable to me. I'd like to get together with a vet on the clusterflux and drop a few quick pages of RP to sort of help flesh out my character's history. I know the character's already in play and approved, etc. However; I'd like to flesh out an unspecific his history and inventory a bit more. Such as, how he got his coat, affinity for pistols, etc.

Also, I'd like to get a larger grasp on the feel of this site before I make my secondary, military character.

It'll be fun!

I might be down for that. Can you tell me more about what you had in mind and who I'd be playing?

Your choice, really. I really wanted to get with a vet and go through a period in my character's life where he'd be experiencing some of the site's history I did not. I'm guessing it would be a great way for me to learn the history of this stuff. Right now, all I know is dates and numbers. I want to use this as an opportunity to expand both the player and the character.

How about this: You pick a time frame, we can look at the scant little history my guy already has to figure out what would be going on with him, and then we RP his reaction and interaction to whatever or whoever he potentially encountered. Meanwhile, I flesh out a bit more of his motives, history personality, etc. All while learning about the history of the setting.

And, most importantly, we both have fun!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back