• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events A second retirement

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
I too must retire not to steal Yuuki's thunder but for different motivations.

I've been around SARP long, seeing the good and the bad. In retrospect, even the bad wasn't so bad. Unfortunately, due to events with my health beyond my control, I don't feel that I can fairly run any plots anymore. I had an event recently that left me in a worse place healthwise and struggling through the day is even difficult sometimes. It would be unfair to my friends and fellow players to make them wait and wait for more for me, I would rather be remembered for contributing to SARP.

I will maintain my forum account, I will read up on the latest, and perhaps even throw up a suggestion or two. Maybe even haunt the Wiki sometimes. However, my days of serious roleplaying are done at least for the time being. Due to stress being harmful to my condition, I will not be on Discord. So the best place to reach me is here. I am sorry that it has come to this but unfortunately, my body is tired from the years of fighting and it takes too much energy to be the consistent reliable person I would need to be to properly serve the community.

I will see you around, and I will read your adventures.
Go SARP.

Have all the fun when you can, feel as better as is possible, and thank you so much for helping to make the Star Army universe and the Yamatai faction on the whole as complete as it is today because of your worldbuilding and stories over the years.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back