• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission About the ITC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoerik

Inactive Member
Hi everyone,

I have just finished making a new corporation, check it out here. I don't know if it will fit in the setting though, so I need help with that. I have finished several details about it, and am awaiting approval form the administrators.

anyway, check it out here: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=intergalactic_transport_corporation

Leave your thoughts about it, and maybe give some suggestions?

Oh and can someone please help me with the bracket thing. the links in the other articles don't seem to work.
for example, I redirected on this page: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=system:ushobrakflug
But the link is in red and all wrong and everything. I did do the right thing though: Copying the ID and paste in between brackets. It doesn't seem to work however. Can someone help with that? I'd be grateful.

Greetings,
Yoerik

Ps. Don't hesitate with questions or suggestions. I'm new here, but I will do my best answering them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Objection sustained.
OBJECTION! You are not a judge and this is not a courtroom.

For content, hey welcome to SARP and all, but it's generally bad form to edit planet names and such on your first or second day here. Play with the setting before you try to change it, yes?

I have removed the associated factions section.
I will contact the faction managers first before adding them in.

That still doesn't address the planetary factor. How are they affording to settle and completely rebuild a planet with no products up for sale, and no people to sell them to, or work with? And WHY in the name of god would they want to separate themselves from the rest of humanity like that?

Hey. Hey. Instead of trying to make an established company straight out of the gate, maybe you should instead play it as a plotship with a character of yours setting out to start the enterprise? Maybe he found something worthwhile on the planet. Maybe he got sold the (blown up) factory space on the planet for cheap and didn't realize he was duped. Fly in there with hired help but learn the recently war torn planet still has DAAAANNGERRR abroad. Danger and adventure.

Thanks Dragonnova
I really like your idea. But the main thing though is that
the comany has been quite established and to put all my hard work coming up with and making and editing my ITC related articles seems a bit harsh.

I can however expand the Introduction to the ITC thread to like include how the company evolved from these two NPC characters that I've created. I can do that. Maybe this might also shed some light to how the ITC came to Ushobrakflug.

This submission has already been approved. If you want to suggest improvements to Yoerik's company, please use Roleplay and Setting Discussion.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back