• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

About the Wiki

I have been deleting "dead" articles off the wiki.

Basically, anything that has been untouched for 60 or more days and is NOT APPROVED FOR IC USAGE will be removed unless I know someone is actively working on it.

If you had a submission approved but failed to removed the tag, it could be deleted. If your article is deleted and you still want it, just revert to the previous version. If your article was deleted because of a tag that was still on it, you can revert it and remove the tag and make sure to leave a link to the approval thread in the "Reason for editing" box.

Updates: September 9, 2012

- Corrected an issue where images uploaded would give a false "failed" message
- Made the select files button more visible
- Still have some minor appearance issues to work on in both media managers

Creative commons licensed images should go in (only) the creative commons licensed images folder in the wiki (make a subfolder with the type of license). Public domain images from outside Star Army go in the public domain images folder (only). These can be NASA photos and other relevant things that are explicitly in the public domain.

I am moving all the calendar pages (IRL years, YE XX, etc) into the Calendar namespace.

The recent wiki software upgrade allowed me to add a number of useful plugins:
  • wrap plugin allows better article tagging and formatting, including infobox-style page arrangements
  • gallery plugin for automated gallery generation
  • move plugin allows admins to move pages and entire namespaces with automatically updated backlinks (allowing long-wanted cleanups and moves such as the year one mentioned above)

Makes me wonder if my e-amil is being pounded, I haven't checked my e-mail in weeks o_o (since my primary e-mail largely contains spam now-a-days)

The list of members has been moved to User:Directory and I've replaced the old, bloated tables with a list divided alphabetically.

Please go to the new page and add details for yourself after your name, if desired.

Here's some wiki stats from today:

Articles: 10336
Namespaces: 708
Media Files: 7882
Average edits per day 152

The List of Star Systems is now the Star System Directory. It's by alphabetical order this time, not by faction, and every star system in the SARP should be on there (none of that old linking to faction territory pages stuff). Faction managers, get in there and update the short descriptions for your star systems.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back