Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character [Abwehran] Augustus Dietrich

I like it, he's a very well made Abwehran. I just have one issue with it.

You said he owns a small business empire that he inherited from his father. I don't mind this, but can you write out the business empire and maybe have a bit of background roleplay?

Other than that, I'd say I approve of this.

I suppose I didn't make it clear, but the 'business empire' got smaller, and at the time of inheritance it was equivalent to owning two or three fast food businesses in large town. May I ask how I can 'write it out'? Through the background roleplay or dedicating an entirely new section in his History for it?

And I was actually hoping you'd ask for some background roleplay. 8-)

No offense, but are you ready for another character, Samuel? I saw your YSS Aeon character Hoshi Yukimura just got transferred off the ship, presumably for inactivity.

This character was a result of a project me and Abwehran Commander decided would be good for our faction.

And as for Hoshi, I asked Nashoba to drop him because I didn't want the plot to drag due to my disinterest in Hoshi. It's ridiculous and shames me, but it's better for Nash's plot this way.

Take it as you will.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back