• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [Abwehran] Augustus Dietrich

SSharp

Inactive Member
The Conservative Party's new seat holder in the House of Representatives. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the charming, the handsome Mr. Augustus Dietrich!

Everything should be in order.

I like it, he's a very well made Abwehran. I just have one issue with it.

You said he owns a small business empire that he inherited from his father. I don't mind this, but can you write out the business empire and maybe have a bit of background roleplay?

Other than that, I'd say I approve of this.

I suppose I didn't make it clear, but the 'business empire' got smaller, and at the time of inheritance it was equivalent to owning two or three fast food businesses in large town. May I ask how I can 'write it out'? Through the background roleplay or dedicating an entirely new section in his History for it?

And I was actually hoping you'd ask for some background roleplay. :cool:

No offense, but are you ready for another character, Samuel? I saw your YSS Aeon character Hoshi Yukimura just got transferred off the ship, presumably for inactivity.

This character was a result of a project me and Abwehran Commander decided would be good for our faction.

And as for Hoshi, I asked Nashoba to drop him because I didn't want the plot to drag due to my disinterest in Hoshi. It's ridiculous and shames me, but it's better for Nash's plot this way.

Take it as you will.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back