• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Abwehran Representatives Needed

SSharp

Inactive Member
The Abwehran Star Empire is now calling for anyone to volunteer to run for an office in the House of Representatives.

We need to fill three seats, and each person filling these seats will be given the full power of their office -- to second, vote, or put forth new motions that will eventually sweep the Star Empire's policy and law. The three seats open are one in each of the following parties: The Constitutional, the Labor, and the Progressive.

If more than three apply, an In-Character election race will occur at the end of which Abwehran Citizens (FM and Co-FM aided with some dice and an extensive knowledge of Abwehran Culture) will vote.

When all seats are filled, and the Elections over, the House of Representatives will be handled much like the UOC and Nepleslian legislations. However, Representatives will be called to take part more often than the organizations mentioned seeing as the Abwehran Star Empire is currently in a state of change -- and political drama will always be a part of the Abwehran Star Empire.

Anyone interested should post up, and start writing up a character for approval should they be chosen, or an election begun.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more days for recruitment, and then I'll lock the topic. We still would like more volunteers! An election would be wonderful political Roleplay!

I suggest the two who volunteered begin construction on a character. I hope you have fun with the House. :D

Sorry for letting this slip from my attention.

Could the volunteers please send me or Abwehran Commander their Representative Characters for personal Review? A new political thread will be starting soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back