• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Abwehrans [Abwehrans] HMS Remscheid OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only if the ship has its own sub-forum. Though you can make 'links' more appealing by using the following:

Code:
[url=www.link.com]"link name"[/url]

Samuraipizzaman if your still here, Tyler is afk from his internet right now so if you post again we shall move the story along to the next step, leaving the space station.

Well...

I'm planning to post soon hopefully, Tyler has little computer access, and from what I can tell Pizza is in the middle of moving.

It's alive, almost terminally so.

There will be a timeskip soon, after the next post we shall skip a little ahead closer to the action, but enough time to get to know the team members.

Sorry, in part it's my fault since RP has been thin for me lately, not just here but all over the site as well.

Anyway, I'll try to get something up by the end of today.

Ok posted, I think we will launch on my NEXT post instead. Hopefully the last character I introduce, since when I thought up the Kurast guy, it was going to end with his sister picking up after him, somehow.

Which unfortunately extends this scene a little longer.

I don't know what's Pizza's situation, so most likely he'll be put on defense squad duty whenever mission starts.

Well I'm looking for players who would like to at least finish this mission, I'll wait for about a week or two before launching into the enemy ship assuming if a player wants to jump in.

Sweet, now just put yourself on the wiki under Assault Team 1 and post your response of the events, consider yourself already in the hanger.

I'll post sometime in the next two days.

As a side note, the two pilots converse in probably two ways I heard when I replayed Return to Castle Wolfenstien. Namely german accents.

Now if I can get a Gestapo and My Laben my life will be set.

Well I do apologize, I thought I DID post, but apparently it got lost someplace...

Well try to fix this somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back