• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Request Account Deactivation Request

Hollander

I’m leaving SARP. I know the Do’s of leaving the community ask for 3 days notice and the reasons for departure, and normally I like to follow rules and recommendations. I won’t be doing either, and I apologize for that.

I apologize to the GM’s of the plots I’ve got characters in, and to @Yuuki in particular as I was your Co-GM.

The wills for the characters I made are up to date, so please feel free to adopt, kill, fadeout, transfer, reassign as you see fit.

The HSC plot could probably get archived, or deleted, however that’s handled? https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/tutorial-hidden-sun-clan-plot.71924/#post-447170

Thank you to everyone who wrote with me.

Please render my forum and wiki accounts inactive, or take whatever steps you deem appropriate.

v/r
Hollander

This is very sudden! I wish I knew what the reason was and had more of a chance to fix it. I know the site has been through a period of low energy this last month and I apologize.

In a few months you achieved more than many players do, and I was sure you'd become staff and was happy to give you the Game Master banner. I am sorry we didn't have the players coming in to fill the plot you wanted to run. I am going to miss seeing more of Toidorno.

If there's someone who has been bothering you, please message me privately, DM me on Discord, or email me at [email protected]. You have my full support and you're always welcome back. I realize that it may be my slowness in posting so if it's that, I can fix that and try to focus up more.

I'll deactivate the account as requested but I hope you change you mind. At least talk to me about it on Discord if possible.

I'm going to miss you terribly, Hollander! I'll never forget how much you helped me get my plot off of the ground. Please come back when you are ready, you will always have a place at my table!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back