• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Ace

The NSMC doesn't allow people to bring their own custom armor into most situations. We prefer every member of a unit to be wearing either the same armor for the purposes of keeping up with each other or wearing job-specialized armor that the commanding officer is familiar with. The NSMC also does not hire mercenaries to fight alongside our standard enlisted forces.

Also...

"Abducted by Yamatians who then experimented on him and 2 others turning them into enhanced super soldier hybridsobtained armor, weapons and AI from Yamataian read each facilities when he broke out with the others."

I'll just let Wes handle that part.

Ummm. Ace, I am so sorry. But, your page says that you are only 16. Aquila Flight is an 18+ plot. I am quite sorry.

However, here is the list of Active plots you can try. Again I would love to have you but your to young.

Ummm. Ace, I am so sorry. But, your page says that you are only 16. Aquila Flight is an 18+ plot. I am quite sorry.

However, here is the list of Active plots you can try. Again I would love to have you but your to young.
Ok that's fine though I do not mind the 18+ content I have done many IRL.

No problem at all Ace. If you need any help. I am here for you. I know what it is like to be a newbie who has never online RPed before.

"Abducted by Yamatians who then experimented on him and 2 others turning them into enhanced super soldier hybridsobtained armor, weapons and AI from Yamataian read each facilities when he broke out with the others."
Hello Ace, I manage Yamatai. Yamatai has not been abducting anyone for experimentation. We are able to clone our supersoldier people (usually these are Nekovalkyrja) for our military forces, so there's no need to convert existing people in super soldiers. Perhaps you could find another explanation for him being enhanced, like he perhaps was working for a Nepleslian gang that needed a really tough bouncer, so they paid for his upgrades (you don't have to use that idea, just trying to help by brainstorming).

Ok I am
Hello Ace, I manage Yamatai. Yamatai has not been abducting anyone for experimentation. We are able to clone our supersoldier people (usually these are Nekovalkyrja) for our military forces, so there's no need to convert existing people in super soldiers. Perhaps you could find another explanation for him being enhanced, like he perhaps was working for a Nepleslian gang that needed a really tough bouncer, so they paid for his upgrades (you don't have to use that idea, just trying to help by brainstorming).
Is there a faction that raids/attacks settlements?

What year did the attack occur?

@Ace, they are like the Zerg of SARP. Here click this ---->NMX

@Wes, I would assume that YE 31 would work the best. It makes the most sense, though it is Ace's choice. That is just my recommendation.

Well he's was about 7 when it happened and he's 21 now
So that would make the year around YE 24, right? That would be in the middle of the Fourth Elysian War so there was probably a lot of raiding and fighting going on then (between Yamatai, [which includes Nepleslia since Nepleslia didn't break away until YE 28] and the Elysians).

Okay so then maybe I could say that after the raid he went through rigorous training, alowed himself to be used as a test subject and became an enhanced bounty hunter to get revenge.

The issue with that is just that it's still a matter of who. Who is the one doing this testing? Both Nepleslia and Yamatai have their own, ready out of the box soldiers who perform far better than any natural human ever would from a physical perspective, and Soul Transfer technology is a thing, meaning we can put someone's mind in a new body. There's effectively no reason for anyone to ever run tests on an external, normal subject, when they have literally thousands, if not millions, of already better targets for that testing. Choosing to enhance his own body is fine, but the experimentation would need a fair bit of justification as to why they're using him instead of a clone.

Thats what I'm trying to fix thanks for letting me know. I've only done RP IRL and became a IRL GM recently so I thought I'd try out online and someone recommended I try Star Army I see why now everyone is so helpful and friendly.

Alright. I took a look and it has definitely improved. However, your pre RP still needs a little work. Who attacked and abducted him? Why did they expirement on him? How did he get out of their service? All these are to help to explain how got to where he is today.

You can completely make up a group of pirates or something like that. I did that with my first ever character Alistair Thorn. Take a look.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back