• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Ad] Want to be a rock star??

Jo Midori

Inactive Member
A video cuts on, showing a busty bronzed Jiyuuan with red hair grinning into the camera. She is wearing a pair of boy shorts and a white tank-top, which seems to be straining a little against her bust.

"Hey there all you people of the universe! Ever wanted to be a rock star? Play the big shows, hear the crowds scream, get down with the groupies back stage and just overall lead a pretty kick ass life? Well here's your chance! I'm looking for three or four other members for a band, a singer, a drummer, bass player and maybe a second guitarist. Also will need a manager! If interested go ahead and drop me a line! Otherwise stop staring at my chest! Only way you get to play with them is if you try and join!"

With a manic cackle, the redhead wiggled her chest a little before cutting the feed, and giving a way to get in contact with her.

ai212.photobucket.com_albums_cc164_DjN5tar_Lush01.jpg_c948635a63062c6f3bbe1dbff7bbc802.jpgSubject: Re: [Ad] Want to be a rock star??

If you are looking to go higher then the this hell hole called Funky City, I want in. I have spent many years in music lessons, vocal, piano and viola. Then after I moved from my mother, I sing and write music for a small time band called Armored Soul. But with these guys, my music is going no where. So I look to make it clean and break, if you say you plan to go places, I like to also go there.

All the way to the top hun, think you can hitch a ride out to the UOC? I am currently on a mission, but as soon as I can and get some shore leave, I can meet up with you.

ai212.photobucket.com_albums_cc164_DjN5tar_Lush01.jpg_c948635a63062c6f3bbe1dbff7bbc802.jpgSubject: Sounds good.

I know of some "cargo running" friends, contact me by private channel and send me where I should go. I look forward to meeting you and that chest of yours that has caught attention of many people here I think.

Greetings meatbags, this is that ever erratic mixmaster of mechanical mariachis, the linguistically liberal DJ ENTropic! If you need my enhanced electronica echo, masterful manipulation of mystical sound signatures swimming through the soul of syntelligence and softbodied sapient alike, send me sign of your immediate interest. My secret skills stretch to the numerous nuances of numbers, and the twisting of the tragically troublesome to terrific tenors. My solid shells seals a studio that can synth the sexiest sounds this side of SMODIN's super stocky strike ships, and my burnished brass and bullion body is a bulwark to the erratic elements.

Note: I don't do Yamatai very well, and you better not be like those racist cats who shood our ambassador off because he was a Automata. If you aren't, we'll get along just fine!

Nah never was one for racism, had too much to do and not enough time to be racist. I could use a good sound guy, so hop a ship to the UOC and we can meet up sometime. Two down, four ta go...

RE: Want to be a rock star??

Actually, I have some experience playing electric guitar and bass, so I think I could do quite nicely in a band. However I'm away at Neo Kohana so just drop me a line if you decide to consider my offer.

PS: I'll be away a lot as I'm also a cargo manager on an expeditionary/merchant vessel.

~Eliot Steele~

Well Thats the thing, we kinda need a permanent guy for Bass. We need Bass more then another guitarist at the moment, so if you can promise to be stable, then awsome, if not then sorry, we need to find another...

Just an update for you all. I got some R&R time after an injury last mission. Try to get aboard the Fruna Rica, the Lorath pleasure cruise ship. For the two that have already messaged me, I'm leaving a ticket in your name for the each of you. Just tell them Datenshi has a ticket for you, and give your names.

I'll try and set up a video link, as I'm away on a fringe-world exploration voyage. My recorder has pretty good audio, and besides- wouldn't it be kind of cool to have a holographic band member?

~Eliot Steele

"But then you won't get to play with the girls! Everyone wants to play with the girls!"

Datenshi laughs a little and opens up a small video feed, where she lifts and lets her chest drop a few times.

Eliot also opens up a video length. He cocks an eyebrow at the boob-shot, but brushes it off.

"Sorry, my loyalties lie to my captain and the Horizon's Key. However, I can clue you on to a friend who's a pretty good bassist."

Soon, another face popped up in place of Eliot's. It was fair skinned, with red hair and a tuft of red hair beneath its lips. He was wearing a pair of grey sunglasses, a brown t-shirt and baggy jeans.

"Louis MacEmbrey at your service. Eliot told me you were looking for a bassist?"

The feed popped back up. Datenshi was in what looked like a bedroom with a Fyunnen woman beside her.

"Awsome good timing! Listen try to hop ship to the Fruina Rica, I got a ticket waiting for you. When you get aboard, make sure to message me."

As Tenshi was about to close the feed, two women appeared behind her, the begining of a question heard.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back