Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Admin Update: August 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Plot Subforums

The YSS Ryujo and YSS Heartbreaker, having proven themselves to be successful plots, just got their own subforums under the YSE's faction forum. Thanks to all their players for making these plots a success and to their GMs for starting them and keeping them awesome.

Aquila Flight Now Restricted To Adults

Aqulia flight, after discussion with the Nepleslian FM and a player vote, has been converted to a hidden forum. To view, you will need to be part of the adult RP usergroup. To request group membership, PM me and be sure to have your birthday on your user profile.

Be Awesome To Each Other

Also, I want to remind everybody that being respectful to fellow Star Army members is not optional. I recently had to close a thread where two members were basically just flaming each other. This is against the community rules and very uncool. Don't do it. Thanks!

Dragon Con meetup, anyone?

For those of you near Atlanta around Labor Day, let me know if you'll be at Dragon Con and maybe we can do a little SARP meetup, even if it's just going to Benihana's together or something simple.

Yes, that I was indeed thinking of that quote from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure! :)

Update: I added @Doshii Jun to the Setting and Technology group so we can increase the rate of submissions reviewed. Doshii has of course been around Star Army forever and is very familiar with the setting so this was a no-brainer when he volunteered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back