• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Admin Updates - March 2020

Recent news:
  • Added a wiki-updates channel to Discord so you can scope out what's happening on the wiki in real-time from the chat server
February's meeting was a tough one but I feel like we're on the recovery but I need you, if you care about this place, to make sure you're actually posting RP on the forums and being active in OOC threads. That's the main thing, more than wiki work or chatting in the Discord. If all the lurkers would just get in and do stuff this place could be really popping. Star Army is not Facebook where you just scroll and click or TV where you just stare at it and new stuff shows up. It's a community of people and a forum and you get out what you put in. I've been putting in a lot of work to make the site better in every way I can but I can't do everything alone. I need you guys to be present.

I'm also trying to keep this forum tidy and lively by reducing overhead, the number of overall forums, and keeping only the forums we're actually using. The flip side of that is that I need to prune unused forums on a regular basis, so any forums without posts this year will be removed. People have had months to use them and haven't. Posts from removed RP forums are moved up into their parent forums (not deleted) so it's just the forums being removed, not any RP.

These forums were removed:
  • Elysian Celestial Empire (no RP posts since July 2020)
  • Origin Industries (no RP posts since May 2020)
  • Site Supporters Forum (no posts since 2019)
These forums will be removed:
  • YSE Adult RP (no posts since October 2020)
  • NDC Adult RP (no posts since July 2020)
  • The Hot Tub (no posts since July 2020)
The posts from NSFW RPs will be moved into the "All Factions" NSFW board.

Discord Channel Closures:
  • Coronavirus - scheduled for April 1 based on feedback
  • Origin - closed due to Origin forum closure

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…