• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 188604 [AdVenture Capital] 15 : No More Planet

Lounge

As Flynn passed by, Corgan called out to him. "I'll pay you back for the food and beer." He walked over to the dog and scratched behind his ears. His eyes turned towards Errowyn. "How's it going? Haven't seen you in a little while. Actually haven't seen Cyrus either, now that I think about it. You two still a thing?" He asked.

Despite the age difference between himself and Cyrus, he considered Cyrus the closest thing to a father he had. "He's fine, you know. Probably down there giving the Elysians a hard time."

M-A Dove Lounge

Errowyn looked towards Corgan. "Pretty good so far. Plenty of action to deal with. An Island to call my own." She looked thoughtful for a few moments and spoke. "I hope so. You should come out to the Island and relax. Bring a friend or two along with ya. Fishing, swimming. Maybe I can get a local to take you on a boat trip to catch some of the bigger fish that they fish for."

Back Room

Ace would walk in as he finished up a conversation. "Yea yea sis I'll send you the coordinates hold your horses."
Addressing Uso now Ace would speak. "My team is on their way they were more than happy to blow up some Elysians and work together again."

Back Room

"Alright team 'lacks understanding of private conversation'... Alex, its on you to figure out what to do with Sarena. You've got until we get to Nepleslia to figure out if you can make her useful, or if we need to cut her loose."

Back Room

Ace scratched the back of his head. "Oh sorry didn't know you were talking to anyone I'll leave then." Ace then left.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back