• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

*Sigma ties Moogle to a chair and bolts the chair into the floor, in front of a computer*

You cannot escape!

Damnitall, my erraticality is erratic!

I'm a tad confused as to what just happened. So Kyoka and Saki killed two Mishuu, then peacekeepers showed up?

No they spotted the peacekeepers in the passage with an NSD

So Kim just issued the order to move out - that means Kyoka has free reign to move ahead, right?

There is plenty, think of your typical airport concourse, you have displays, booths for people to give information, an assortment of tugs and carts used for moving stuff around. and lots of chairs

Go ahead and post them getting to the end of the passage.

Ok just a heads up, I will be creating a new thread for the intro to the next mission. Firstly so our new folks have something to do.

But we need to finish the current mission. Keep up the posting.

I should have Mission 5.0 Darkness and Ice up later this evening.

What are the room assignments for the newcomers?

To clarify the defensive layout... First barricade: nothing special, just a barricade. Second barricade: the one Takamori doused with fuel and burns. Third: Explosive lined walls that cave in if Takamori detonates. Fourth: Last line of defense between the NMX and the civilians. Are the UOC people in the hangar dealing with the explosives or manning the line with us?

Also, what's the process for upgrading from the Yamataian to the Minkan? Do I just change the wiki page and make some note of it ICly?

Lastly, are there medical books aboard the Aeon for Makoto to study?

UOC people are no in hangar, they are moving to the concourse to help you out and lead you to the hangar.

Oh and I bet Eternity know knows about medicine about everything one wants to know.

As for the upgrade to the Minkan. At the end of the current Mission, your character will be given the opportunity to upgrade, while the ship is at Veronica.

Yes, everyone who is an Aeon crew member can post in the 5.0 Thread. We are starting the mission briefing, which is really simple.

There will be time for upgrades and making purchases at the end of the current mission.

And FYI, Katae is still on the bridge. She hasn't come down to the Wardroom yet.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…