Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Whoops, going to edit then. Also, I made a few purchases, going to run with assumption that I did it in the downtime waiting for the ship to arrive in station.

Yea, thought she was already there too. But thats what you get when you make assumptions. It makes an arse of you and me.

I will be away until the 12th and may not be available until the 14th.

Am packing and going home for school holidays. And home requires a 24 hour flight and jet lag. Please excuse my lack of posting after today.

I also apologize for my character's abrupt departure of the Wardroom. I always had that problem in school too, when the end of class came and Q&A started, I left. >.<

Oh, I thought the briefing was over. Guess that is what I get for trying to skim over the posts to catch up. Had Athena leave it too.

Please excuse me while I derp in a corner. Life caught up with me and took me on like the broadside of an ironclad. So. . . how exactly may I get re-involved?

Read the last few pages of Mission 4.0 and jump into the battle. And then feel free to post your character being in the mission briefing in 5.0

Great googley-moogley! A wild Moogle has appeared!

Great balls of fire! A Render! This reminds me of the time I threw two Renders at six Nepleslian PA. And those Renders got the jump on them because the Nepleslians had "failed to notice" them. :D

EDIT: Am now confused. Who is where? If Yoshiro is with the civilians (who are presumably farthest away from the Render) why does he need help? Isn't everyone much closer to the Render than he?

I though Yammie infantry people are still near firs barricade, being supported by Kim and UOC folks from afar, while Civvied huddle near the closed doors.

Also holy jumping kangaroo a render! And We have no fusion mortar this time SIgma.

I am a bit confused as to the location of the Render...Where is it, relative to my location with the civvies? I need to know so that I can edit my responses.

No fusion mortar but we have.... No we don't have Laura Romero, the Most Brilliant Medic in the Universe... Do we have a...*checks* no, Rita Stenton either. This will be tough.

The key to victory will be not to be hit by its white hot rounds from its crotch gun.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back