• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Nash, I'm waiting on you to set the scene for the Zenpyou medical. I don't want to assume anything.

Can I have Takamori bring the NMX Nekos to medical or should I wait for a GM post to do that?

You can have them take them there. They'll follow, after all they were promised they could see Zeta

Derp. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are they just taking another APC out of the ship in 5.0?

Nope, no APC's since the ship is on the ground, its armor only.

Moogle Alice was already giving Kyoka some hyposprays with hemosynth and told her to inject it to two other hurt nekoes.... read my post again please.

I'm gonna pull out of Aeon to shift my focus towards 4th Fleet and RL work. Plus, we've done nothing but six pages of small talk.

If you need/want IC justification, i can work something up.

No Problem Sigma. I will just move them out the plot without incident.

We just got another Infantry for the Aeon, so GovernorEgo, go ahead and join us in the latest thread.

Away team is just getting ready to set out, so we can slip you in.

All Aeon personnel use Mindy 2-3A armor, and as for your load out, look at what the others are taking based on there comments here, and then run your selection past the team leader Tsubei Kyoka

viewtopic.php?f=102&t=7293

I will be making a map for the mission and post it later today.

Here is the mission map, Aeon obviously on the left. The Installation clearly marked. I will update to indicate team position.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…