Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Is the Science team the red dot or yellow dot? Or is that just marking the change? (one of the dots is the past position?)

The red dot is the infrared targets
On the scale of the map, the Science team is in the same dot as the infantry.

OH I am very very sorry about forgetting about you Yoshiro. I edited in Saki's response in Help from below. Once again I apologise.

I'm so sorry I've been blanked in and out again. I've recently undergone not one, but two epileptic episodes, including several petit maul seizures. I'll be bringing my actions back into line shortly, I would only ask that I be given a few more days to get the rest of my affairs in order.

Wolfe Nailo said:
I'm so sorry I've been blanked in and out again. I've recently undergone not one, but two epileptic episodes, including several petit maul seizures. I'll be bringing my actions back into line shortly, I would only ask that I be given a few more days to get the rest of my affairs in order.

Sorry to hear that, get well soon mate.

A little heads-up:

I will be unavailable for the greater part of next week, due to being on a Business Trip. It says that there is Wifi in public areas, but it's generally wait and see in regards to how useful it will be.

Sorry for being the derpiest derp that ever derp'd a derp. I've been playing EXTREME UNDERWATER LIFE, which is to say that I have been buried under a pile of backup work, college applications and acceptances, financial aid, etc. I'll try to whip something up to post for tonight, but cross no fingers.

EDIT: Next two weeks are going to be hell in a handbasket due to my rehearsal schedule. Brace for impact.

Wait, I'm a little confused. So does the central passage go tunnel->slope->central room? And if so, how is it below the away team?

The drone showed that it was 30 meters below the away surface. the Central passage leads to a chamber 30 meters lower the surface of the planet and Away team.

The upper passages are about 45 meters above the surface.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back