• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Sorry for being away; I had a problem with my appendix and also broke my leg.

But now I'm back!

Welcome back, SSharp!

I will look at the history and try to see how the team split, and if it hasn't will probably have Shina Kim make a recommendation.

When Kyoka made the order, I (myself and not explicitly said in IC) sorta just meant people to choose to go one way or the other. Except for the science team, which she recommended to stay sheltered just inside the tunnel.

Ok, so then we need people to specify which of the three passages they have entered.

The left passage is unexamined, tho'. At least, she said to examine the center and right.

Arkase is the security for the Science team.

If Shina Kim was using laser comms, how is Trowa telling her to come along? My previous was assuming that the Away Team Comms were too far/were just between them.

If Arkase can react, I'd like him to; I'm just not sure if he can actually hear Trowa or not.

Laser comm, using the other armors especially since last report it was drones that weremactually sent in deep.

Ok, Kim, Trowa, Saki should be posting in the new 5.1 thread. If anyone else is joining in that team they should post there too.

They will be moving in the am when I make a post

Uh. Is the main Mission thread going to be moving any time soon? It's been a little while, guys.

Sorry 'bout that. I was under the impression it was somebody else's turn. I'll post later today.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…