• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Hey is the other team we see Moogle? And if it is do you want us to go back to that thread to avoid confusion?

Since everyone is now in the same general area, we can all move to their thread.

Nash could I bother you to make a simple map when you get time? Something super simple showing up where who is and which way are prisoners.

Actually I already decided to make one this morning.

Complex

Okay, here is drawing of the complex.

Kyoka and Yoshiro are above the rubble in another passage.

The team with the Alien are in the tunnel that leads to the surface.

The folks in the elevator are in the center elevator.

Heads up.

Folks, just want to make sure everyone is away that I leave NC on Sunday 8 Jul heading to India for almost two weeks on business. Its 28 hours of travel time, so once I leave the house, until I get to the hotel I will have little to no WIFI.

I have my tablet, so once there I do not see a problem with keeping things going.

I've got little access right now, so expect my posting to be lacking in the near future.

Settled into the hotel. Will be checking the site in the am here and in the evening.

Sorry I have not been around much the past few days. No sooner got home from the trip and came down with some sort of bug. Fever, other unpleasantness. Depending on how I feel tomorrow I will be heading to the clinic.

Just out of curiosity...

The Battle of Yamatai, when did that happen? I assumed it was before the Darkness and Ice mission but I am not sure. I am asking because the post I am about to make has me reading a letter that I got from home but never read until we got to the station.

Battle of Yamatai started Oct 2011. or Oct YE 33

It took place while the Aeon was involved in Mission 4.0

Moogie,

The Crew dinner is the next night. After folks take care of whatever person items they want, upgrades, shopping, we'll do a time skip to the meal.

Hey, everyone can make mstakes. Katae believes in giving second chances

Why are we taking the elevators back down to the mining area? If you look at the map Nash gave us a while back there is a tunnel that leads to the surface. Which, unless I'm way off (and probably am), is where we origonaly split up. Trowa, Kim and Saki followed a tunnel that angled down. Kyoka and her team went through the tunnel that angled up.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…