Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Moog,

Actually it was the Aeon who came to the assistance of the Eucharis, and then went to recover the Teleportation modules stolen from the Eucharis.

I know. Because the modules were the Eucharis's in the first place. But Kyoka was a rookie at the time, so she wouldn't have really paid that much attention to the distinction.

Whoops, didn't realize I had not posted in awhile. Shall be more alert now.

Okay folks, mission 6.2 has been started. Any in character equipment requests should be posted by the characters in the 6.1 thread since Katae told folks to submit them that evening.

Hey gang. I'm finally moved in and have internet here in the Dominican Republic so I should be able to post again. I've gone through some of the details of the next mission but I'm not sure of what my assignment is. Nash could you fill me in?

You have a choice you can stay on the ship or volunteer to go on the ground team, the choice is up to you. If you stay on the ship will have a separate thread. :-)

Saki and others are still in the bar in Sword in the Darkness thread Cowboy so if you want you can still go and RP with us there. Saki is now in middle of convo with Freyja, but I would like you to join us!

I would advise you to read the dinner briefing as it introduces the ship's XO!

Yes, the social thread is still available as well, as long as folks pay attention to the active thread.

Kyoka will explain the layouts once she gets to the PA bay. I was under the impression that she had to report to the Taisa first.

Its been a while since I've gotten to fly the ship, so I think I'll stay on it this time round. Unless it would be easier for you Nash to not have to have a seperate thread just for me. I've accualy have started to like being on the ground.

Well most of the activity will be ground side, the problem with staying on the ship, is the rest of the PC's will be on the ground. Just something to think about.

Aye, that was what I was thinking. Ok, I'll go with the foot troops again. Anyway, you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission... quest... thing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back