• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

They are taking the prisoners down to the shuttle, which is down at the level of the mine.

ok first i want to apologies for the AWOL I thought I hit all the plots I'm in but I apparently missed this one

May I jump in or is there some other way I should jump back into things

my computer died cause the tower fell over and aperently caused one of my ram chips to off seat in the slot so I thought it was a dead ram slot but it turned out that all I had to do to it was reset it and walla

Do we post anymore in 5.0 (like a debriefing or something?) or is that one done for now?

Its done for now, want to get us moving forward we have a war to fight

And here I was hoping to have the Taisa get mad at Kyoka for not finding out the facility's purpose! XD

You can expect a private discussion about that before the Dinner.

Hey Cowboy, I don't want to ruin your fun, but tobacco is illegal in Yamatai. So those cigars would have to something different. Not sure about water-pipe thought, I think that would be okay in Yamatai.

Time skip coming up later today. PM me if your character is looking to do a body upgrade just so I will know its taking place.

Thanks.

Because the plot has been losing momentum, so I want to get us moving.

Since some folks want to continue the club activities, I have split the thread and created a new one. The club one is open so your characters can interact, but I want to keep the mission moving forward too, go 6.1 is for the dinner/briefing.

Moogie, Shotjon,

Just wanted to let you guys know, I loved this. Great character interaction, development and all.

Bunkmates

Waiting for Cowboy in the bar-thread sorry. If he won't post within a day or two I will just move on.

Cowboy is in the process of moving and getting set up in his new home in the Dominican Republic. Best to proceed.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…