• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Okay Aeon players. I posted two weeks ago. If there is no post from the players by Monday. I am declaring the plot closed.

What happened? It's like a whole plot full of players disappeared.

Oh, man, this is super sad! Always liked reading the Aeon, it was a SARP standard.

Hope you can bring Ise-taisa and her crew's adventures back someday.

A lot of the players left either as part of the exodus, or life situations. It also didn't help that last year I had a umber of medical issues that impeded by ability to drive the plot.

So, because I happen to love my ship, I am considering doing a reboot. Clear out the dead wood. The Aeon plot was supposed to be for Exploration, so I may take her back onto that path.

Give me a few days, and I will make a post on the site regarding the reboot and see what interest can be generated.

That sounds good. I think that a plot can always keep going as long as the GM doesn't give up on it, even if that means having to find new people to RP with.

@Nashoba when do you see Effy being introduced in? Also, are you going to interest check or just going to keep going with what you've got right now?

Effy is going to be introduced in the new thread. I'm going to do an interest check for folks who want to join and give some of the current folks a chance to stay. Probably will post on Monday for that.

Okay folks, I have posted a basis for the next mission. Mission 10.0 is a reboot of the Aeon. This weekend I am going to remove the dead wood from the pages, and then we can get started. The plot will be open to new characters and players as well. Still have a few details to work out. But I plan to get things started on the 3rd.

I'll finish my Effy prologue and post it Sunday night, at the absolute latest.

Besides for that, ready and willing!

Okay, got delayed a tad. Due to getting a new computer and still in the process of transferring my stuff to it.

Delays are more than okay. Whenever you're ready, we will be, too!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back