• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

New thread will come tonight. Been crazy here, and I needed some info from Kyle. Now that both are taken care of I can post.

I am sorry I did not say so in advance I had a bit on my table, I will try to catch up within today and start posting again. Well if @Nashoba would still have me that is.

Ok folks,

I have started 8.4 which is going to be the Diplomatic thread. There will be an 8.5 thread starting after the Chusa meets with the first group. The 8.5 thread will be to allow the rest of the players to explore and interact with the Neshaten people and culture.

So, who's going to step out first? I can but I'd rather let someone on the Aeon's actual crew do it, better reaction ;-)

Given that the Chusa hasn't posted anytime recent, I'll make a post this evening and have Josea go out and offer the olive branch

This is so much fun, being the bumbling but earnest 'tourist' speaking as she learns Tinacen by trail and error :) Probably land her in hot water (trouble)

I apologize sincerely. I was made to move out suddenly and didn't have internet since the day after my last post, aside from library visits, and I lived across the river from my library. No license killed me there.

Welcome back.

Okay folks, I am heading to the mountains for the next three days. Will have my tablet and the hotel should have good wifi. If not my phone will be my hotspot. Keep posting and I will be posting as well.

You posted in the Getting to know, that's the right one for folks not involved in the Treaty talks.

Okay folks,
Heading out to Raleigh for 3 days at HonorCon. Have my new tablet so will be checking in from time to time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back