• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Well, as an officer, you would probably be with Misaki.

Feel free to post in that thread.

Okay folks, as the threads have really slowed down. I am of the opinion that it may be time to kick off a new thread for the group. The diplomatic ones will still be open, but I want a thread that everyone can start posting, Because pretty soon we will have to pass the torch so to speak with the negotiations. Since Yuumi has to negotiate Yam Treaties.

No, been a bit slow, Kyle has been a bit swamped as he is the Neshatens... well. And then everyone else holidays.

Yup, it was just that I didn't notice the correct thread until just recently. Hopefully this catches me up for now - any other details I'll interweave with other realizations as we go.

Okay folks, we are once again at that lovely time of year. Plot review. Please ensure that your characters page is updated, finances, history etc. I will be performing the review later this week.

Thanks for your prompt attention.

Okay folks, as I said the diplo and culture threads will remain open.

But tomorrow morning; I will post the start of Mission 9.0

Folks, I will have an image available that shows the region of interest and the various flight paths of missing vessels. Was going to do it today, but going into Lenovo kind of squashed that.

Dealing with a medical situation with our room mate. Heading to the Civilian hospital so he can have dialysis there.

It sounds like his kidney problems have worsened. I remember a while back we talked about his situation and we were both worried it'd come to this. You guys have my best wishes.

They have been degrading, he's been at 6% for a while, but we were planning for the Dialysis to start late in March, but it starts tomorrow.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back