• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Affiliations, advertisements?

Acias Miros

Inactive Member
You guys arepractially so active I can' find anything about affiliating with other sites or promoting haha Very nice site no doubt though bravo.

I just recently started working on a forum of mine and I am currently looking for affiliations or advertisement opportunities but I don't want to step on anyone's toes and randomly post an ad or aff request.

Is there any way you would be interesed in being affies with my site? I can provide a link if necessary but keep in mind it is very new. -4days old now-

Thank you for the compliments.

Our affiliates are here.

Unfortunately your site is not eligible for affiliation due to its young age. We only partner with sites that have been successful for a year or longer. This is due to the high rate of failure for forum RPG startups and to make sure we only partner with sites that have built a good reputation.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back