• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Character Akako

dragon

Inactive Member
Name: Akako

General Information

Species: Nekovalkyrja NH-29

Family / Creators: Star Army of Yamatai

Employer: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment:

Physical Characteristics

Height: 1.70 metres
Weight: 50 kilos
Measurements:
Bra Size: A

Build and Skin Colour: she is slender, but strong. her skinn is dark blue
Facial Features and Eye Colour: she got blue eyes
Hair Colour and Style: black hair, that reaches to her neck

Distinguishing Features:

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
she is not the one who likes to comand, but will do if there is no other compatible to the job. She is a good fighter, but does not have much experience.

Dislikes:
Goals: she wants to get enough rank to get her own ship

History

she was one of the first reprodused in the Nekovalkyrja NH-29 series, she was trained to use power armor, and radios, but when she was caucht steeling she was sent to the Star Army of Yamatal, she found out that she likes to be there, but never fully trusts anyone after beeing turned in by one of her "friends".

Skills

Fighting : Martial arts, power armor, hand-to-hand combat, weapons

Knowledge memory: memory

Physical acrobatics, running, etc.: acrobatics, running, swimming

Rogue: Pick-pocketing, pick locks, slight of hand, \\\\\\\"streetwise,\\\\\\\" seduction

Survival and Military : Finding water, land navigation, shelter construction, hunting, signaling, camouflage

Communications : proficiency in communication; writing and speaking, Includes cryptography

Vehicles: Mecha, tanks, cars, trucks, hovercraft

OOC Notes

She has hard to make relations, and is shy, but often finds out that her fears are far worse then the reality.
since she has worked as a thief in 6 mounts she know most of the things a rouge will know.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
neko's are vat grown. And the NH-29 class just came out recently so it's around one year old. More detail for your skills, give it a gender, a rank and put where it was created. Aswell as an occupation,

This hardly seems complete. I suggest you look over other approved applications to have an idea of what we expect as entries.

Cora strikes very good points, though I'd argue NH-29 procreate by making younglings (look it up in the NH-29 section). However, you certainly cannot be much older than 1 year old if you were created/born as a NH-29 nekovalkyrja.

Having your progenitor killed is somewhat cliche and classic, not to mention that nekos aren't necessarely as affected by that seeing they are artificially created most of the time. My suggestion would be to rethink it: you don't need tragedies like that in the beginning to make a good character.

I gotta chime in too.

Does she have a last name at all? Not to mention you should really flesh out the skills.

Dislikes, you need somethin. Nobody is that nice or that uncarring. Personality could have a little more to it.

Also, another thing about the skills is that any and or all people enlisted in the YSA Must have the skills found Here

Get that much done and we can move on to the rest please.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back