• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Akechi Minoru

Anfortas

Inactive Member
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:akechi_minoru

Alright second time's the charm! After my sabbatical I am submitting another character, incorporating the helpful adivce Doshii, Fred, and Wes have given me. Thank you very much you three!

Here's to hoping I didn't make too many mistakes on this guy. I was thinking perhaps on applying to the Illustrious with him, since their wiki page says they need a medic. But since they seem to be in the middle of a battle right now I am open to suggestions on other ports of call.

I added a little bit of Wiki at the top of the form,

Under features Yamataian is mispelled should be Yamataian (Also under history)

History you misspelled Geshrintal should be Geshrintall

In communications skill you have
Your character is

Memory - All Yamataian's have digital brains, which pretty much means excellent memory

Also as medic you should probably add
PMS-1 Medical Scanner
Type 31 Medical Kit
Since these are standard items for a medic

This character is still pending

1. Unsure what is meant by this. Can you explain, please?
Edit: Nevermind, I see and understand now. Thank you for the assist!

2. All instances of misspelled Yamataian have been corrected as has the misspelling of Geshrintall.

3. Communications skill fixed

4. Huh, I had thought only Nekos got the digital brains. Ahh well, good to know. Knowledge (memory) switched to Physical to support Features section.

5. Medic items added with links onto the Pistol Belt section of Items. It seemed a logical place for "in-the-field" equipment and I think the Scanner is small enough to fit in one of the pockets.

Thank you very much for pointing these things out! If there is anything else please let me know.

Yamataians are the civvie model of nekos. So they will have most of the non-military functions of a neko, including a digital brain.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back