Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN ALERT! Shots fired, Police Officer Down

Toshiro

Inactive Member
While in the shopping district of Kyoto today, I heard a gunshot in the mall. When I arrived on the scene, a black SUV peeled out and sped away, and I was forced to commandeer a red sports car from a civilian to pursue.

At this time, PANTHEON refused to respond to my orders for an unknown reason. I was a UOC national for a time, and would like to know if my PANTHEON access was restored properly or not. My attempts to contact my crewmates also failed. At that time, I could only assume a crime had been committed.

My fears were confirmed when a blue stun pulse hit a traffic cop and she fell. I gave chase and followed, attempting to stop the criminals, but since my Star Army Issued items were not yet in my posession, I only had a civilian communicator (has a bullet hole in it now, useless) and a 10 mm handgun.

While I did my best, the sports car simply could not hold up to the dual submachine gun fire and the grenade which they used. Whatever they had done was pre-meditated, and they got away.

I am currently suffering from minor injuries with a wrecked civilian vehicle, and can no longer pursue.

shosa_1_tiny.gif

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Chief Engineer
YSS Eucharis

RPG-D RPGfix
Back