• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN ALERT! Shots fired, Police Officer Down

Toshiro

While in the shopping district of Kyoto today, I heard a gunshot in the mall. When I arrived on the scene, a black SUV peeled out and sped away, and I was forced to commandeer a red sports car from a civilian to pursue.

At this time, PANTHEON refused to respond to my orders for an unknown reason. I was a UOC national for a time, and would like to know if my PANTHEON access was restored properly or not. My attempts to contact my crewmates also failed. At that time, I could only assume a crime had been committed.

My fears were confirmed when a blue stun pulse hit a traffic cop and she fell. I gave chase and followed, attempting to stop the criminals, but since my Star Army Issued items were not yet in my posession, I only had a civilian communicator (has a bullet hole in it now, useless) and a 10 mm handgun.

While I did my best, the sports car simply could not hold up to the dual submachine gun fire and the grenade which they used. Whatever they had done was pre-meditated, and they got away.

I am currently suffering from minor injuries with a wrecked civilian vehicle, and can no longer pursue.

shosa_1_tiny.gif

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Chief Engineer
YSS Eucharis

RPG-D RPGfix
Back