• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Alrik Wolf

Welcome to Star Army!

Overall the character look good.

I do have a question, though: Isn't 22 a bit young for his level of life experience?

It is a bit young and I wasn't too sure on where I should place his age. I was reading the character guide and it said that new characters usually are between the age of 18-24. I can increase his age, he usually is an older character, but again I wasn't sure.

Maybe decrease the history (or at least break it down in a timezone to show where he was at what time) or increase the age. That way it doesn't come off as a young guy who's done more than is believable. Remember the most important experiences will be in the RP. You don't want to start him out with the prime of his life behind him.

Alrighty, so I edited his background to justify his age and why he joined the Star Military. I think it works well, but if something is a bit off, please do tell me.

Holy googly moogly, Batman! My new character sense is tingling.

As Wes said, welcome to Star Army. I'm Sigma, the GM for 4th Fleet. Please PM me about how you foresee playing this character and what your expectations for both the character and 4th Fleet are.

Now, unless you're planning to switch services (which probably has problems all of its own), I don't see a way for you to gain permanent command of a warship as a Marine. The NSN and NSMC are two different branches.

This character is approved for IC usage, with an exception, in the interest of expediency. It would be preferred to find a skill other than Leadership, which is best earned instead of taken at the beginning of a character's IC career.

Regardless, welcome to the Star Army Role-Play.

Please go here and request orders.

And please see that the leadership trait is changed to something else. Please let me know when you've made the changes so I can bring it to Doshii's attention.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back