• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Altered State

The man thrashed around as he felt his binds wiggle more, his tentacles smootherhis bindings with slime. He prayed that the drill from before won't activate as some failsafe. Both his determination and paranoida scaled as he grew confident in his escape attempt. He spoke to himself to try and calm himself from panicking.

"Ok William. You're alone and you have no idea where to go...Oh god who am I kidding?.."

He snapped from his self chatter to focus on escaping.

Hull

Ven shifted to support the team at Maverock's position. She wasn't on point, so she coiled the end of her tail around a jutting piece of the station hull. That would allow her to use it for leverage to enter the station more quickly. She watched Sparks and Maverock closely, waiting for the go so she could follow them in.

Outside The Base

"Mhm sure I'm now a master of this base am I?" Haisely asked sarcastically as she sat down in her quiet corner away from the combat, tapping away on her laptop to find that link which it seemed Whisper had setup for her. When it finally became apparent she leapt on it and tried several different approaches to breach their network.

"So uh you want anything specific or do you just want me to start setting off toasters and showers?" The now rather bored pseudo neko said over her comms in response to her commanders question, although she used almost zero words or even a respectful tone. Things like rank and leaders weren't exactly Haisely's strong point and she did best when she didn't have to team up with people she didn't know.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back