• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Amit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ok with this. Run away super science doesn't need much more explanation here than Nanomachines (son).

You should remove the mutant link in the species type and just make it normal text since there isn't a wiki page for mutant. It also may be better to say human mutant rather than just mutant.

I didn't really explain any nanomachines with Lawrence, just that Kissan drug thing. So...what needs explaining with nanomachines?

Edits made.

No explaining needed here I think.

This stuff can be done in the setting, nanomachines probably have some hand in it, no need to go further than what is already on the page.

I'm willing to approve this.

Body changing technology is all around from that drug to various medical submissions is why I mean.

Ace didn't really say anything for products when I ran the idea by them. So in all honesty, I don't know if any of their own products would be in him or not. The collar might be theirs but...again, I had no ideas on how to explain the collar. So...maybe that?

I think some things got confused. This is for the 188604 plot. Zack as a GM needed to approve of this, not as an FM. Ace as the head of the corp with the genetic manipulation products may need to verify it's fine to use them, but they're civilian merchandise so I don't really think Ace needs to approve. Would be nice to have his ideas here, though!

Just on a cursory look to get that info, it looked like the box under the pic needs some sprucing up. The organization and YE of birth need to be linked and included.

I do have his YE, since he's only 10, he was born in the year YE 29. Unless years have changed since I've last was able to notice. For Orginization, I wasn't sure on what to put.

I did make the edits Zack suggested.

Readlliea, since you have the approval of everyone you need, you can consider this character officially

Approved

Reactions: Ira
Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back