• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Andrew's Kuvexian Setting Submissions

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
At the request of @Wes I have been working on content submissions for the Kuvexians. The articles will be in various stages of quality and approval, but I know that Wes is looking at getting as much of this content into circulation and in use by GMs that need it, so I will keep an ongoing list of what I am working on here.

Corporation(s):
Unau Wibla Auhali (Approve in NTSE)

WIP Ships:
Other WIP:

Last edited:
Cheers for doing this mate, I have not yet had to time to dive into this. But I need the material for Resistance big time, so I will keep a look on this page!

The Jobobi looks good and we should get it approved. :) @Andrew

Also the Kuvexians, even though the war is over, could still massively use fleshing out, especially if we want to rummage through their remnants and have parts of them make a comeback of sorts. They were defeated, but not eliminated. For example @Yuuki has done a great job in Sood Zadra showing Kuvexians and Kuvexian corporations working to regain their footing in the post-war Kagami Galaxy.

I will add that to my to-do list, I will work on making some kuvexian article drops. It might be a little slow thought. I know my plate is full with Yamatai, the Norians, the Iron Company, and the major changes coming up for the Lorath.

Yeah, I understand. No worries! Just something for the future.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back