Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Closed Annie's $10 Character Sketch Pit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krieg

Inactive Member
Hi guys. Long time no see, but somehow I keep wandering back. Mostly to post drawings and lurk like a weirdo and stuff. Life has been awkward, uncomfortable, and overall weird, but I've missed the few of you that I know. :] I'm still drawing and struggling, and I'm trying to put myself out there in the art world, starting with really cheap commissions. Examples below.

ai.imgur.com_Onn2HkX.jpg

If you’re interested, you can drop a reply here, PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected] – you can expect a quick turnaround on these, a couple days or less. Payment is required before I send the finished product, but you can pay before or during the drawing process.

If you wanna see more of my recent work, I'm on deviantart (merely-a.deviantart.com) and tumblr (merely-a.tumblr.com). If we were on a chatting level before and you wanna catch up or whatever, I'll give you my various IM details. Ta~

Hey, it's good to see you again! Not gonna lie, I actually missed having you around active on the site. I've been one of your watchers on DeviantArt and I've seen your art has gotten even better over the years as you continued to grow in spite of the stuff life threw at you. Definitely "matured" in terms of both lineart and in coloring. Your art has a more refined and professional tone to it now.

Also how much for these, but with flat colors?

Moderator note: Moved this to the trading post forum, leaving a redirect from the art one.

Holy crap, Annie is back. Always loved your art before you left. I may have to do something here.

Thanks Wes. That's, like...touching. :D I really appreciate it. Um, I could add simple colors for another 5, probably.

Acewing, I can draw animals and such as well, if that's what you want. I'm just advertising quick character drawings at the moment. ^^ HI EVERYBODY.

I'm gonna commission you I think.... Yeah... I wanna commission you for art, for Rogyr, one of my characters '-'

Hey, looking good there! More active artists is a very good thing... we can't let Zairyo have all the character fun can we? ;)

In all seriousness, may wish to start a similar thread to that one for commissions tracking...

I'd be interested in getting you a commission! I've got two characters that need art for them! Claire Winters and Veronica Val Faire both need good imagery for them. The former's a kind and upbeat redhead, with some ridiculous curves. The latter is an ornery pirate brawler with muscle and cybernetics in her arms to spare. (And lazily tamed purple hair)

I'd be more than happy to pay for either of them you feel up to, and maybe even a bit extra if I really like it! (Which I undoubtedly will, judging from your previous work)

Reactions: Wes
Has anyone got a response back from Annie or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back