• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Annie's Art Thread

..ead. Hehe. Cutoff ftw.

Anywho. My compilation of various character images and stuff that I have drawn. Whee.

Autumn Wilde
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v109_LunaticSpectrum_autumn.jpg

Reiko Inaba
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v109_LunaticSpectrum_reiko.jpg

Nana
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v109_LunaticSpectrum_nanaunmarked.jpg

Kagura Balfour
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v109_LunaticSpectrum_kagura.jpg

Sumaru Hasegawa
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v109_LunaticSpectrum_sumaruunmarked.jpg

Aww... Annie, your new portrait of Nana has such a serious expression for her. But the Sumaru one looks great, just add the shoujo bishonen bubbles and the sparkles and he's set. XD

I don't see any breasts on him, so I would expect that he is of our gender.

And Ann, can you send me a link to your Deviant Art page. I was thinking about commissioning a picture from you, if you are willing and available to do so.

These are awesome! ^_^ Good job! And, I agree with Abwehran Commander. I think he's a guy, Cipher. >.>;;

Sumaru is guy.

A very feminine guy.

I was so tempted to give him breasts anyway. Things without boobs are outside of my comfort zone and very, very scary! ):

The above post, especially the last bit, would explain the avatar. ANd it looks like this Sumaru person has boobs anyways, with the highlights under the upper body... Plus the star screams 'gay'...

Cipher said:
Plus the star screams 'gay'...
Or raver, or a stylish young Japanese kid.

You should check out the strange and wonderful individual styles displayed in Shibuya. Or anywhere in Japan's 'hipsters' fashion scene, you'll be surprised to notice many types of people like my character who are typically not 'gay.'

Japanese, that may be so. But i'm born and bred All-American, and that kind of stuff isn't exactly ingrained into our genetic code.

But eh, what's in in Japan may not be in in America. :p

And Kim, second look at photo disproves my small breasts theory.

Koenig808 said:
So now that we've got sum Japanese fashuns in the SARP, there gonna be any delicious Gothic Lolita characters?
Actually, that's how Hanako and Yui used to dress Michiko.

5tar said:
Cipher said:
Plus the star screams 'gay'...
Or raver, or a stylish young Japanese kid.

You should check out the strange and wonderful individual styles displayed in Shibuya. Or anywhere in Japan's 'hipsters' fashion scene, you'll be surprised to notice many types of people like my character who are typically not 'gay.'

I wonder why feminine-looking/acting men have to be gay. -.- Society seems to think this a lot, it seems, but I have never understood this. People have many likes/dislikes. Why do all guys have to like cars, banging random girls, and explosions, and all girls have to like dolls, pink thinks, and nail polish. (Only examples from what I've seen and been told.) Society (at least, American society) is very sexist, if you ask me. =(

Unfortunately, that last statement about america being a sexist society is terribly true, Fay. Also, most stereotypes also come FROM America about OTHER societies.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back