• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Anyone have a spare Neko for a mini JP/Plot?

Lizalopod

🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Greetings! Im currently looking for a RP buddy (or more) for a character idea I want to develop into a Yamataian playable char: A Mishuvurthyar that ended up turning to SAoY. Short version of what would transpire is: After a big battle, a Mishhu and Neko survivors need to cooperate to survive on a planet where they crashlanded, and the Mishhu is eventually convinced to leave their NMX ways and thus join SAoY after being rescued. I'm looking for someone willing to do a big JP to roleplay this scenario out and set the backstory up for this character (which I plan to eventually put on Ame's Kaiyo, maybe). Likely the character should be a neko, and they should be an already established character (not just a one off), so that as RP continues with the turned Mishhu character in other plots, theyd still be relevant and such. Additionally once the Mishhu transfers to a neko body, theyd likely try to copy appearence traits from the neko aswell. (Dont mind more than 1, but ye. Should be a fun rp scenario -w-)...

So I am exploring this same idea over with the Koun. If you'd be open to a Minkan, I can roll Miko in on this. If anyone can convert a Mishhu, be thus guy.

I shall do my reading to prep for this. It is very unusual for this so want it to roll well and fit. Though this might beca hard life as both sides won't really accept this.

After a big battle, a Mishhu and Neko survivors need to cooperate to survive on a planet where they crashlanded, and the Mishhu is eventually convinced to leave their NMX ways and thus join SAoY after being rescued.
Going to present this information on the Mishhuvurthayr lack of free will without further comment:

"I don't think they actually feel fear," Cassie said. "To them [the Mishhu], fighting the Star Army is something that's just what they do. It's been hardwired in since they were corrupted by aliens and turned into what they are now."

Going to present this information on the Mishhuvurthayr lack of free will without further comment:

"I don't think they actually feel fear," Cassie said. "To them [the Mishhu], fighting the Star Army is something that's just what they do. It's been hardwired in since they were corrupted by aliens and turned into what they are now."
Though this is merely my personal opinion, nothing’s perfect, not even the Mishhuvurthyar’s genetic hardwiring (or however they were corrupted). When that hardwiring is performed/produced/copied/reproduced/etc. a sufficiently large number of times, there’s always going to be at least one screwup somewhere, one error caused by entropy and/or the influence of good ol’ Murphy - and Liza’s Mishhuvurthyar could (and I mean no offense whatsoever by this) be that screwup.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back