• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Approved Submission] S6-RCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Now please organize all the discharge info and other things that should be in ordered bulletpoint lists, in bulletpoint lists. Doing so saves article space and gives a more streamlined reading experience for your eyes.

This is why we follow templates.

Weapon mechanisms, too. Also don’t forget to submit a nomenclature change for everything you want new nomenclatures for.

Done, apologies. I wasn't aware that section needed changing.

Do I make a thread for each individual nomenclature update, or do I put them all together and not spam the submission forum?

This submission was already approved with the checklist and may not be unapproved without staff permission. This topic has gone on too long, honestly, and it's started to waste time and spread negativity. I suggest that submission reviewers who have time to post please use that time to look at submissions that are still pending and are waiting for a first review.

There is only a single submission that has not been yet reviewed, @Wes - the Hauler submission - and its author, Toshiro, knows (via me discussing it with him over Discord) that the only reason I didn’t review it today is because of its sheer length, its large number of articles, and the fact that there is a limit to how much reviewing I can do in one day.

I also believe that this submission should have never been approved in the first place - given the reasons I mentioned in an earlier post - and am thus formally requesting that it be unapproved so that it can be re-reviewed.

This submission was already approved with the checklist and may not be unapproved without staff permission. This topic has gone on too long, honestly, and it's started to waste time and spread negativity. I suggest that submission reviewers who have time to post please use that time to look at submissions that are still pending and are waiting for a first review.
This topic is closed for discussion and is an approved submission. I made some formatting fixes and this is now a closed topic unless the nomenclature is crazy off still, then Jack can make the edit and DM me.

Here is its new URL:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:section6:guns:rotary_chain_gun

EDIT: I will edit the OP's format back when I move this thread back to approved submissions, but for now it will sit on ice as approved in setting discussion and I'll update it if Jack DMs me about a nomenclature change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back