• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

April 2015 Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free State Lives On!

Please welcome Lamb to being a GM! He's taken on the role as GM of the Service to the Free State plot by player consensus after the previous GM, Sigma, left. So everyone please give Lam your best support as he settles into the position. The plot is important because it's our only Freespacer-oriented plot and Freespacers continue to capture the imaginations of many of our new players who are looking for a neat species to join.

Plot Audits Incoming

A plot audit is basically a check on Star Army's various roleplay groups to make sure they're active and they have up-to-date information available to new players. The plot's Game Master goes through a checklist of the stuff that's expected (like making sure the plot lists current openings for new players). All Star Army plots go through this at least three times a year: January (for post-holiday recovery) April (after the inevitable disruption of spring), and in August (surviving the chaos of summer).

The April plot audits will be coming up next. You can make things easy on your GM by making sure your character's wiki page is updated with their latest RP events. The window for GMs to submit their checklist will be April 1 to Saturday, April 18. If you run an RP/plot, click here for the checklist.

Patches

If you've donated since the start of the year and would like me to mail you a Star Army patch, please contact me via conversation with your mailing address and type of patch you want and I will get together another batch of patches packed and mailed. The deadline for this is Sunday April 12 and I plan to pack them Monday and mail them Tuesday the 14th. If you donated in the donation drive last year and missed the deadline for mailing, you can still get a patch, too. Everyone can choose between a Special Edition Gold Hinomaru patch or an NSMC patch.

Art Updates

A lot is happening on in the Creativity Forum! Zairyo is continuing to work on the set of $15 Character Commissions, and Raph's multi-year chibi project has finally closed after ordering over 300 chibi artworks. Raph's next Star Army project is the yearbook-style commissions for Site Supporters, so make sure your information is correct in the thread in the Site Supporters forum as soon as possible, if you're a supporter. Also I've found some cool paperdoll-type flash programs that I had to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…