• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Aquila Flight: Resurrection

I'm not sure if Open characters require a wiki page actually? Or was the rules changed in my absence?

Normally characters in Open RP, being geared as a tutorial for new members, allowed a "plug-and-play" in regards to wiki upkeep and character bios, if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure if Open characters require a wiki page actually? Or was the rules changed in my absence?

Normally characters in Open RP, being geared as a tutorial for new members, allowed a "plug-and-play" in regards to wiki upkeep and character bios, if I remember correctly.
The only time you'd get characters approved for Open RPs is if you'd want to make them more FM-required input types (such as creating a Type 4/5 Freespacer, some sort of high-ranking Neko, a Captain of Nepleslia) or if you intend to officialize the plot. A great example is that every 309th character was put through approval (for all to judge on) to ensure they didn't have any unquestionable content.

TLDR: They don't, unless you want to eliminate the approval process and questions down the road to making it official.

Quiver in fear and awe at the terrible glory of uncommon body sizing and fitter's woes. Poor Spirit's very well acquainted with being stuck with kit one (or two) sizes too big for a good while now.

Tempted to have her be stuck with the old Hostile fatsuit due to a PA shortage at the armory. I find the idea of the tiniest pilot having the biggest planes, the largest bombs and the bulkiest armor to be pretty entertaining.

EDIT: Almost forgot to specify dummy warheads to be loaded. Won't do to be launching live warheads at OPFOR.

Last edited:
launch plox launch plox launch plox

...umm, I mean: Excellent. Things are proceeding well.

I'll be keying in some "waiting room" chatter in my next post to get some convos flowing in the Flight, just a quick heads-up. I'll try not to drag it on for too long, it's about time we stretched our wings already.

No plane-nerding, Mr Hart? For shame! And you have the gall to call yourself a true (virtual) Ace!

Really though, I'd expect a diehard gamer to ramble on and on about dem smexy classic aerofighters when prompted.

Now, have I informed you of the dignity of the Globemaster III...

Thank you. Seeing that I'm considering turning Spirit's Hornet into a named or legendary jet (a la Pixy's F-15), I thought I'd play up how old the grand old lady's gotten over the months. She may not be pretty or especially deadly, but the Hornet can and will shrug off all but the deadliest hits.*

Plus, a little touches here and there to show how far Miranda's come over the years as the ex-Nugget deciphers the mysterious ways of piloting, from the weakspots on a Kouken-class light cruiser to how to fix suit wedgies while wearing PA.**

*Including a head-on collision with said Wolf during Operation Cataclysm. It didn't end well for the Wolf.

**Suit wedgies are serious business, especially when you're stuck in a small space for most of the day. And you can't take your PA off to fix it, either.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back