• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character AR-KMP09 - Robot (In Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Name: AR-KMP09
Sex: None
Creator: Unknown
Species: Robot

Organization: Independent
Current Assignment: None

Physical Traits:
Height: 7'10â€

I do believe that the general lack of robots around here has been discussed. :)

While the I think the tech level of this setting has meant that most of the artificial life around here is of the organic rather than mechanical persuasion, there's definitely room here for a few sentient robots (as opposed to the dumb robots working in factory assembly lines, which are plentyful but uninteresting). If the sentient robots could feel, I suspect that they'd be pretty miffed and bitter about this whole "no longer needed by humanity" thing.

And this whole robot-mercenary combination is way cool, by the way. :)

Rd of the skills:

Skills:

• Fighting and Physical- AR-KMP09 was programmed to have a good balance of defense and offence, the robot was built with high- speed reflexes.
• Vehicles- Somehow AR-KMP09 learned to pilot vehicles of this age, this can be due to its information tech skill.<Redoing>
• Maintenance and Repair- Often the AR-KMP09 would be damaged, scavenging scrap metal, using makeshift tools. It can restore parts of itself perfectly.
• Demolitions- Another one of the programs pre-programmed on this war machine, this program has been updated to the explosives of this age.<Unfair?>
• Information Tech- Ancient scientists wanted a jack of all trades. This skill was one of the programs aboard this robot, allowing the robot to hack into high security networks with ease.
• Knowledge- Having gained knowledge over the centuries, it was able to adapt with the tech of this age, as for events, whether or not it understands it is another thing.
• Mathematics- A must for all robots.<gonna work on this more>

History RD:

History:
Its history is a jigsaw puzzle with lots of missing pieces, not many people know about this robot. Rumor has it that this robot had been developed in the ancient times for military purposes. Whats known was that ancient human scientists had somehow developed a robot "brainâ€

that still wouldn't explain who made the robot. Also saying that it has already killed someone is not good. That is just making up history that you haven't RPed out and that just serves to make you come off as unskilled.

I see, thanks for making me aware...

As for the creator, I really have to brainstorm it... (Ancient Robots make creating the creator hard, I will need suggestions)

Simply (from the character guide) I just need to create the "How it was born"

The rest is Rped...

Since the robot is not in a specific organization, does the 4 skills rule apply?

Seven skill areas.

The creator would probably have been a Nepleslian. If it's a unique model, it might have been anyone. If it was once part of a production line, it was probably a smaller armaments corporation.

Ah, its even more completed.

Uso Tasuki, is the history ok?

Anyways, I made the creator(s) unknown, the idea is a robot with a sketchy past.

Just to further my knowledge, are there any robot arenas in Nepleslia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back