Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Rejected Character Araneae (Random alien)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't think this character makes a lot of sense.
  • It has a damage rating of Tier 8 in some parts, which is like a tank that can shrug off power armor aether weapons.
    • Compare to a Mindy power armor which is only Tier 4 or
    • the bio-armor of the Mishhuvurthyar which is Tier 3.
    • It's overpowered to a level I find inappropriate for the setting.
  • The history section is basically empty.
  • She has military/combat skills but no history to explain how they acquired those skills and isn't in a military.
  • No faction
  • No job/occupation
  • No plots
I think the armor should be reduced to something like Tier 2-3 or just don't list a DR stat for a player character and that you should add some history and figure out her place in the setting.

After further investigation, the character is rejected because it's basically Magmanta from the game Elsword as a Monster Girl from Monster Girl Encyclopedia, using an image that's an edit or AI remix of an image found on Pinterest.

The game character:
1721583773010.png

Bringing in stuff from video games is against Star Army's rules, so this character is rejected. I've removed the image from the wiki as well.

first of all I had no clue it was a remake of a character, I found that art and when I asked about edited art I was told it was mostly okay as long as it was altered somewhat when I asked about it, I remember asking cause trying to generate the form wanted (spider like centaur) wasn't generating at all on the AI generator being used which is why I asked about edits like this

it being from a game I had no clue about I just looked for a spider centaur pic to use to act as a seed for the AI generator

RPG-D RPGfix
Back