• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Are the Gun Shop prices accurate?

Kokuten

The Pixel Knight
Inactive Member
I just realized right now, that while looking around for a good rifle, that the prices for WickedArms weaponry on the Gun Shop page and the WickedArms company page are a landslide of difference in prices! Which one am I supposed to go with?

If the gun's price is going to sink that much (about half), even demand shouldn't keep the price of batteries the same as it used to be ... unless production's gone way down and there are no third-party batteries available. Which doesn't make sense, considering Nepleslia and Zen Arms' ability to just do whatever they want.

Well, why don't you just cut the BU-50R's price in one-third to 125 KS(Since the rifle itself went down to one-third the price)? I mean even though it is just a clip of ammo, it's a reuseable one. That increases it's value and becomes a more reasonable price to the gun. Anyway, you still have the normal BU-50's that don't recharge, and they would more fit around being 50 KS(or less.)

Also, a BU-50R Clip is kinda pointless unless you have a BR-50 to go with it. What have those gone down to?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back