• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Are there SPINE in non-Nekos?

Shadow Chipmunk

Inactive Member
Once more, I apologize if this question has been asked already.

Are there SPINE or a simulacrum thereof in Non-Nekovalkyrja, specifically Yamatians?

IN DURING CONTRADICTION~

Actually, near the tail end of Miles Gunn's military career, he commissioned a cybernetic augmentation which allowed him to utilize an emulated SPINE interface. However, due to his Nepleslian nervous system, he was only able to manage a 50% - 75% performance off of it, least from what I recall.

I am curious about this for a few pretty obvious reasons (SPINE OP). What was the final say on this since it was provided that someone more or less emulated the SPINE interface and was able to achieve half of the effectiveness? Is this a possibility for any Human/Near Human (such as Nepleslians and the various humanoid branch-off humans)? It's sorta a cool point, since (for example) it could explain some ex-Yamatai members who AREN'T Neko/Yamataian bodies trying to acquire this sort of tech using their prior service records as justification for it. Maybe a sort of state-sponsored gift from Yamatai to reward service for non-Neko who might be in combat/close-to-combat roles?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back