• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Areana

if your referring to the one at the very top that says player character, it works, i don't know why it's red.
I can't do anything about that either, and that's the only red link I see

Fixed it, the link address was wrong. It's supposed to be [[:characters|player character]]

Why does Section 6 link to the alien species generator?
Edit: Nevermind I just fixed it

I think if Araena ever wants to come back to 188604 (likely) it will be awfully awkward dealing with a dog with her name, basically. Could you change that?

Also, you ut off in this sentence: "One small back mounted pack with"

Can you explain her genetic enhancements more? Preferably in Physical.

I did explain the enhancements, "human life span, and the ability of speech"
and do I have to change the name, how about Araena instead?

Then that would be copying the other character's name letter for letter lol

Also, I read the profile in its entirety and think a talking dog needs a bit more about it to pass muster.

it can only be called copying if I knew about the character, and it took me half an hour to think of that name, so if you have a better suggestion, then I'm all ears.

I think if Araena ever wants to come back to 188604

I think Kaede and/or @HAMnJAM has the authority on that one. And I don't think Araena ever went to '604 XD

I think you meant Araxie, who in a way still kind of works for USO and works on the developments of the planet; she kinda works from the ISS Araxie for the most part ATM.

Areana is a... Weird name for a dog anyways, let's throw "Moxie" onto the potential list.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back