• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Areana

Arianna?

Edit: I have a species of canines in the works that could have the capability to speak with cybernetic enhancements. I don't think Jack wanted to go that route. I think having the dog be an escaped experiment might work better for this than a company making talking dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's OK I guess. Maybe.

Seems pretty cruel to make a sapient being with no hands.

How would they get dire wolf DNA? They're already extinct and Star Army is in the far future.

Find peace my dear friend as this is where our journey together ends under the wanning sunlight. And it pains me deeply to know this will be your last moments by my side. Parting with the gift of fond memories that will forever be recorded in a library called my heart. For now i must leave you to continue my own journey and to sing your name to those i pass on the road ahead. I can only find comfort that you have lived a full life and that i will bear this sorrow not alone but with those we have walked beside and who will also carry your stories to those without to meet such a kind soul. Sleep well forever more old friend.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back