• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Arrested Developments

Z

Zack

In the brig.

Ace continued to fiddle with what little he had to work with. Looking to his guards Ace decided to try and talk his way out. "Heya fellas do you think you could hand me that helmet over there. I'd like to make a call and get off this planet. Two less aliens to deal with right. I never did like Uso or her plans of domination I was just in it for the cash you know how it is right?"

The guards just looked at Ace. "No..." One simply said as he turned around. The other guard looked at him. "Cyrus has gave us strict orders. We feed you and give you water and that is it." He said turning back around and standing at attention.

"Well I did ask nicely. Aries. "Already on it."

"That won't work." The other guard said. "Your armor is locked down with the techs. They have locked Aries inside the armor. Nice to know you would try to kill us though." He guard said sneering. "You are on lock down Ace."

"Not kill bypass the systems. You see I don't need to leave to contact someone just get past Uso's lil firewall. I do have bionics after all. Also what about any cohorts I may have." Ace looked up at the guard with a smug look on his face. "Nice to know your getting a kick outta thinkin I can't do anything to you. Even though I am the technical expert in this place."

The guards had had enough, one turned quickly with his stun weapon and shot Ace square in the chest. Several hundred volts ran through his chest.

"GAH!!!" Ace heaved heavily. "Ow! That hurt you tryin to kill me?"

The other guard turned and cranked up his own stun gun and fired as well. "Just go to sleep Ace." They said as they both increased the voltage.

Ace fell over. "Sorry...but...I'm...not....tired..." Ace grabbed the wooden bed in th corner and with the last bit of his strength ripped it off the wall and put it between him and the electrical bolts. "Now you'll have to come in here. But don't worry I'm done talkin at least to you guys." Aries chimed in. "Ace I'm through."

"Oh come on..." The guards said in unsion. They gave up and both pulled on gas masks and threw in tear gas. "You had to do this Ace." They said as they let the tear gas do it's job.

The gas was an irritant but didn't have much other affect to Ace due to his augmented lungs and eyes. But he decided to fake it just to get the guards to quite down.

The guards quickly rushed in and dropped their combined weight on top of him. Ace would then feel a needle plunged into his neck. A warm tingling sensation spread across his body as the tranquilizer was forced into his system.

Several techs ran in next and disabled Ace's connection to Aries. Putting several singal blockers on him and throught the room out of reach. "God damn it man." The tech said as they finished their work.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back